CALL FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority
As the 2022 Board term is coming to an end, ICCIRA is seeking for (3) board members.
Please visit the International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority website: https://www.iccira.org
1. Please register your interest and apply by sending us an email to email@example.com with a short cover letter, your CV and your photo.
3. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
4. Applications deadline Friday 25 November 2022.
5. Successful candidates will be notified before Monday 9 January 2023.
6. Selection procedure commences.
Please, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Appointment
A Member of the Board of Directors is appointed on the recommendation of the appointments committee. The appointment, on a voluntary basis, will be made at the beginning of 15 January 2023, for an initial period of approximately eleven and a half months (31/12/2023), with the provision for the possibility of an expansion until 31/12/2024.
As a Board Member, you will be supporting the Management Team and help ICCIRA developing internationally.
Please, read the new ICCIRA Constitution (introductory notes and Pars 1, 2, 3, 6) as it will be uploaded and presented amended before the 9th January.
Board Member roles are governance and strategy based and occasionally will be expected to support in areas that would usually be designated for operational staff, such as fundraising and bid writing.
#iccira #internationalindependent #creativeindustries
Αmendments to the Agreements and MoU’s between International Independent Creative Industries Council and third parties.
Due to restrictions forced because of Covid-19 pandemic and EU-Brexit bill changes, all Agreements and Memorandum of Understandings have been cancelled and/or rearranged accordingly in order to comply with current updates, trends, laws and regulations.
Promotion for all third organizations will continue (on a case by case basis, unilateraly).
All parties (organisations or individuals), having a firm agreement or MOU with the International Independent Creative Industries Council IICIC, are advised to get in touch with IICIC, in order to discuss amendments and certain changes which are expected to occur due to the above mentioned health related restrictions.
- Timeboxing: The Productivity Hack That’s Changing Livesby Storius Magazine on January 30, 2023 at 3:02 pm
Taking control of your lifeContinue reading on Storius Magazine »
- "Con il traffico di opere d'arte ci manteniamo la famiglia." Words from Cosa Nostra Boss Matteo Messina Denaro?by Unknown on January 22, 2023 at 11:38 am
«Con il traffico di opere d'arte ci manteniamo la famiglia.»"With the trafficking of works of art we support our family." So read a purported intercepted pizzini, stated to have been written by Cosa Nostra boss Matteo Messina Denaro to one of his men.Pizzini, literally little messages, are generally codified messages which represent the orders, thoughts and concerns of the mafia's men in power. Provenzano for instance, was known to write his […]
- Animating Democracy Transitions & Appreciationsby Ms. Ann Marie Watson on December 19, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Monday, December 19, 2022Category: Americans for the Arts NewsHaving launched the Animating Democracy program in 1999, Co-Directors Barbara Schaffer Bacon and Pam Korza have decided that 2022 completes their tenure providing program leadership for this transformative initiative. In 2023, Americans for the Arts will determine Animating Democracy’s next chapter by assessing what the organization can uniquely offer and exploring possible […]
- How to Extend Your Eero Mesh With Amazon Echo Speakers (2023)by Simon Hill on January 30, 2023 at 2:00 pm
You can now use select Alexa speakers to expand the Wi-Fi coverage of your routers. Let us walk you through how.
- the most catastrophic battle of the civil war -- 1/30/23on January 30, 2023 at 8:20 am
Today's selection -- from Blink by Malcolm Gladwell. In 1863, the Union and Confederate armies commanded by Major General Joseph Hooker and Robert E. Lee met at Chancellorsville, Virginia. Hooker commanded an army of 134,000 men and had the tactical advantage to Lee's army of 61,000 Confederate soldiers. Despite having the upper hand, Hooker suffered a devastating defeat: "One of the most famous battles of the American Civil War took place in […]
- Online Dating: Does Education Matter?on January 13, 2017 at 6:51 pm
Online daters are most likely to contact people with the same level of education as them, but are less fussy about an intellectual match as they get older, according to new research.
- How to Invent Something That Hasn’t Been Inventedby ID Blogger on January 10, 2023 at 6:52 pm
How to Invent Something That Hasn’t Been Invented Invention and innovation are at the core of modern society, in the sense that they improve efficiency and productivity of doing things. Inventing something new is defined by a process of coming up with an extremely unique way of doing something, which can be extremely difficult but ultimately rewarding. One might wonder, how do I invent something that has never been invented before? Well, while […]
- The Block Museum of Art Presents ‘The Heart’s Knowledge: Science and Empathy in the Art of Dario Robleto’by Block Museum of Art on January 30, 2023 at 4:03 pm
What do we owe to the memories of one another’s hearts? This central question resonates throughout the exhibition The Heart’s Knowledge: Science and Empathy in the Art of Dario Robleto jointly presented by Northwestern University’s Block Museum of Art and the McCormick School of Engineering, running January 26 through July 9, 2023, in Evanston, Illinois. For American artist Dario Robleto (b. 1972), artists and scientists share a […]
- The True, The Real And The Beautiful: 7 Years Of 'Cosmos And Culture'by Adam Frank on April 13, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Through science commentary, we created a place for exploration of deep, complex issues. There's a hunger in all of us for more than just facts — we hunger for meaning, says astrophysicist Adam Frank.
- The 19 Best Chinos for Men in 2023: Smart, Sensible Pants to Help You Clean Up Real Niceby The Editors of GQ on January 30, 2023 at 1:00 pm
There's always room in your wardrobe for a great pair of crisp cotton pants.
- Feed has no items.
- Chinese Spring Festival Sees Strong Box Office Returnby Patrick von Sychowski on January 29, 2023 at 10:53 pm
The recently concluded Chinese Spring Festival holiday saw a strong return for local movies, following a significant decline in the box office in 2022. In total 126 million tickets were sold, adding up to CNY 6.65 billion (USD $982 million) as of last Friday. Four local titles dominated the new releases, though for the firstRead More The post <strong>Chinese Spring Festival Sees Strong Box Office Return</strong> appeared first on […]
- Isabella Solar Villaseca at O—Overgadenon January 30, 2023 at 12:00 am
November 18, 2022 – January 28, 2023
- From the Archives: An Interview with Gerhard Demetzby Nastia Voynovskaya on May 23, 2020 at 5:00 pm
It is often said that children are privy to a certain wisdom inaccessible to adults, that their naivete allows them to gaze at the world without the cynicism that comes from a long time of living in it. In his large-scale wood sculptures, Italian artist Gehard Demetz presents children as powerful figures — knowing, self-aware and bold. A master craftsman, Demetz creates his compositions within a surrealist framework, portraying his subjects […]