- The Rise of Online Free Bingoby Kyrie Mattos on December 2, 2022 at 5:38 pm
Free bingo is, without a doubt, one of the hottest new trends in online gambling. The phenomenon known as free bingo is about to take the place of the “Welcome Bonus” and other bonus structures designed to entice players to sign up and begin playing as online bingo overall gains popularity across the industry. What [...]
- VR, Temptation, and the “Experience Machine” in ‘Ready Player One’by John Tuttle on May 11, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Real emotions in a synthetic worldContinue reading on Storius Magazine »
- A lighter than we had hoped [but not unanticipated] sentence for Subhash Kapoorby Unknown on November 2, 2022 at 3:14 pm
Arrested while on business in Cologne, Germany on October 30, 2011, after a years-long investigation code named Operation Hidden Idol that ultimately resulted in the issuance of an INTERPOL Red Notice, Subhash Kapoor, the former New York gallerist who once operated Art of the Past, has (at last) been convicted in Tamil Nadu's Kumbakonam court, in the first of several cases against him. Extradited from Germany to India, to face charges in a […]
- Americans for the Arts Partners with Free People to Advocate for the Importance of Arts in Early Public Educationby Ms. Inga Vitols on November 2, 2022 at 9:47 pm
Thursday, November 3, 2022Category: Americans for the Arts NewsAmericans for the Arts and lifestyle brand Free People today announced a first-time partnership, which includes a Creative Spirit Fund that empowers public school arts educators to fund the next generation of diverse creators. The partnership advocates for the importance of arts in early public education. Through this program, Free People will be distributing 10 awards of $4,000 […]
- Android Phone Makers’ Encryption Keys Stolen and Used in Malwareby Lily Hay Newman on December 2, 2022 at 7:19 pm
Device manufacturers use “platform certificates” to verify an app’s authenticity, making them particularly dangerous in the wrong hands.
- the nickel coke -- 12/2/22on December 2, 2022 at 8:20 am
Today's selection -- from Citizen Coke: The Making of Coca-Cola Capitalism by Bartow J. Elmore. Sugar and the 5¢ Coke: "Humans love sugar (sucrose), a disaccharide consisting of one glucose molecule bound to one fructose molecule, and for good reason: it provides in dense, crystalline form the basic primers needed to produce energy in our bodies. Because sugar is such an effective source of energy, humans have evolved a neurochemical […]
- Online Dating: Does Education Matter?on January 13, 2017 at 6:51 pm
Online daters are most likely to contact people with the same level of education as them, but are less fussy about an intellectual match as they get older, according to new research.
- A Startup Guide To Finding The Right Managed Cloud Services Providerby ID Blogger on November 28, 2022 at 7:10 pm
A Startup Guide To Finding The Right Managed Cloud Services Provider As a modern business owner, you know that staying ahead of the competition is essential to success. And, in order to succeed in claiming your position in the market, you need to make sure your company has the best tools and technology available. One such tool is the cloud. Cloud services are becoming increasingly popular, and it’s easy to see why. With cloud services, you […]
- Thousands of Used Tea Bags Assemble in Ruby Silvious’s Delicate Full-Size Garmentsby Kate Mothes on December 2, 2022 at 3:52 pm
When we steep a cup of tea, we typically toss out the bag once it has served up its brew, but for Ruby Silvious, this humble sachet provides the basis for a distinctive artistic practice. Known for her miniature paintings that use tea bags as canvases, she has expanded her use of the material by employing it as a fabric for larger-scale works that are inspired by her family history and an interest in fashion. More Do stories and artists like […]
- The True, The Real And The Beautiful: 7 Years Of 'Cosmos And Culture'by Adam Frank on April 13, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Through science commentary, we created a place for exploration of deep, complex issues. There's a hunger in all of us for more than just facts — we hunger for meaning, says astrophysicist Adam Frank.
- Moccamaster Deal: This Coffee Expert-Approved Coffee Maker Is 20% Off Right Nowby Tyler Chin on December 2, 2022 at 8:52 pm
The Moccamaster is, hands down, one of the best coffee makers to buy, even at full price.
- Feed has no items.
- CJ Interviews: Really Local Group by Helen Budge on November 30, 2022 at 9:00 am
An impressive newcomer on the block, the Really Local Group (RLG) has set about transforming local high streets in the United Kingdom over the last six years. With a current total of four open venues – and a full pipeline of projects ahead of them – their objective isn’t to “just” create a cinema butRead More The post CJ Interviews: Really Local Group appeared first on Celluloid Junkie.
- From the Archives: An Interview with Gerhard Demetzby Nastia Voynovskaya on May 23, 2020 at 5:00 pm
It is often said that children are privy to a certain wisdom inaccessible to adults, that their naivete allows them to gaze at the world without the cynicism that comes from a long time of living in it. In his large-scale wood sculptures, Italian artist Gehard Demetz presents children as powerful figures — knowing, self-aware and bold. A master craftsman, Demetz creates his compositions within a surrealist framework, portraying his subjects […]